Wednesday 28 March 2007

New readers start here

Hi,

This is a blog that details my preparation and eventual bike ride from Land's End to John O'Groats planned for August 2007. I started the blog at the end of February and I weave bits of biking lore, advice from friends and general nonsense that occurs to me on my daily cycle into work and on my occasional longer training rides.

Apart from the fun of it (mostly) I am using this trip to raise money for HIV counselling work done in Kenya by KAPC - find out more about them from their website http://www.kapc.or.ke/ or from blogs below that mention Kenya. I have developed a strong connection with them over the past 3 or 4 years. In the picture of me on this blog I am wearing a handmade Zambian shirt at my 57th birthday do which was also a fundraiser for KAPC.

These blogs are posted latest first but it makes to read them from the oldest to the newest if you can be bothered.

Best to all,

Bill on bike

No comments: