Wednesday 21 March 2007

Graham and you've been blogged

Hi,

I had this hiarious post from Graham yesterday. I assume that he is writing tongue-in-cheek otherwise I am seriously concerned about him!
"What a great way for Sheila and Grace to get to see the length of England. More than that, I think it is really good of you to give up your seat in the car so as to free up a little more room for Sheila and Grace to fit in all their necessities (women have so much difficulty travelling light, don't you think?). I wouldn't let Sheila talk you into carrying an extra suitcase across the handlebars though, even if she does tell you, "It's only a vanity case." Don't do it, William; they'd be taking advantage of your good nature."

Riding home briskly yesterday in the cold snap weather we are having with the equinoxal sun in my eyes proving at least some of Christa's points about travelling North I got home quicker than usual 5 mins or so. And realised that I am cycling to a better rhythm since my trip last week.

This cycling business like Yoga when I did it, makes me feel good, in my body and in my soul. It brings out a song in me and I sing it en route. So cycling as a spiritual practice - I feel a book coming on.

More consternation in the office in reposnse to my 'bananas and Jackie' blog from yesterday. 'Don't say anything to him he'll blogg it' was Jackie's word to the porter with the post. Hmm 'You've been blogged' was my response. Now once I get a new mob or a digital camera....

Yours,

Bill on bike

No comments: