Tuesday 13 March 2007

Join the Banana Bums

Well I blame Clare. She was my latest friend to ask me 'Doesn't the cycling make you sore?' I told her all about bananas and cyclists etc as previously posted. Then on my bike again tonight and it came to me. Yes you my dear readers can become Banana Bums! Here's how:
1) Join me as a Banana Bum on part/all of the Lands End to John O'Groats cycle ride - route to follow.
2) Join the Banana Bums Back up Team - currently consisting of Sheila and Grace - and hang out on the beach while I cycle.
3) Sponsor the Banana Bums 1p or more per mile that's £10 if we do the 1,000 ish miles, and thereby become a Banana Bum Benefactor (good idea from Sheila.)

I feel a T shirt coming - yellow with a banana riding a bike - any designers out there?

Terry my geeky and alot else friend has helped me via Flickr.com to put a photo on this blogsite - follow my profile links and see me on my 57th/support KAPC in Kenya do in January. I'm wearing a traditional handmade Tanzanian shirt.

Slightly later back home and Grace and her friend Amelia turn up and immediately they are inspired to design a T-shirt. So they become the Banana Bums Design Team.

Sheila asks do they grow bananas in Kenya - I don't know but I know a man who does.

Watch this space,

Bill on Bike

No comments: