Friday 8 June 2007

On Sheila's bike

So,

today into work on Sheila's bike whilst the bike-with-no-name gets hopefully tender loving care from Cyclelogic. No sure how far I could cycle today especially on Sheila's bike - the idea of using it as spare for the LEJOG trip does not really appeal, though needs could must - any of you out there willing to offer your bikes as a back up in an emergency?

Anyway feel dead pleased I finally did 70 miles but a bit sore today especially in my nether regions. Maybe I should get a soft saddle cover like Sheila has on her bike. I had one but it got nicked and then my saddle got nicked in the bike racks outside work which is why I keep my bike-with-no-name propped up in my office against the filing cabinet.

Grace has designed me a great sponsorship form which will wing its way to many of you shortly and I will probably put it in here too if the colours and layout fit. It has got little hearts around the edge but the design team are considering whether it should be bananas or not!

Best to all,

Bill on bike

No comments: