Tuesday 26 June 2007

Lobby incident

Hi,

Back on the bike if somewhat jet lagged but marvelous and if the rains disappear might just get a day's cycling in on Friday.

I was in the lobby of my hotel in Madison when a couple came by dressed in neat cycling gears pushing their bikes. I was of course all eyes for their bikes and got a filthy look from the woman who no doubt thought I had eyes only for her and not her bike!

As I get older my interests change or in my case return to an earlier love of biking!

There has been another interesting posting from F the Greek with a link into her fascinating blog in which she uses the bike as a metaphor for understanding her research. It's all a question of balance and how our balancing is subtly shifting dynamic process.

Whilst I was away last week The Friend published a short item in its Eye column based on an email from me about this trip. They referred to me as 'intrepid' which I think is rather neat!

Best to all,

Bill on bike

No comments: