Monday 18 June 2007

Going West

Hi,

Feeling sluggish today cycling to work in between showers of rain but still my odometer recorded 9, 10 or 11 miles per hours so can't be bad. I have decided on the LEJOG trip to play myself in slowly each day - rather than throw myself at it and risk strains a muscle or do and running out of puff as well!

I missed the chance on Friday to try a long canal ride by the time the weather picked up I was well stuck in at work. I am off to the States for a conference over 5 days tomorrow so I doubt if I will cycle over there but I will look out for any opportunities. Meanwhile I have promised myself some regular Yoga sessions to keep me cycling fit.

Sponsorship is now over £450 and hits on this blog are close to 500 with 8% of them from the USA but also hits from Qatar, China, Belgium, Germany, Holland, China, Malaysia, Nigeria and of course Kenya.

I hope to blog a blog from the States especially if I get a cycle ride in, so it's 'Go West' for me!

Best to all,

Bill on bike.

No comments: