Friday 6 July 2007

Wet wet wet

Hi,

Another wet ride into work but who cares? I feel fit to cycle and if I face this kind of rain day after day so be it. My friend Bob who did his LEJOG trip a few years back faced too many wet days but he completed.

But my cycling shoes are still wet after 2 days - the Kenyan shoes dried overnight so I wore them into work and now they are drying out (hopefully!) in my office. I am going to check out overshoes once it stops raining long enough for me to get to the cycle shop! This might just be this afternoon after work ends.

Feeling my usual panic when a big trip comes up, I'm not ready, not fixed the campsite, not got all my spares and tools ready, what about my camera still don't quite understand it, shall I take my laptop in the car, can I fit in even more cycling between now and August 3rd etc.

But I am ready that's my feeling today. Indeed I wish I could just head off now!

Best to all,

Bill on bike

No comments: