Thursday 19 July 2007

Clicking again

Hi,

The sun was shining today on the way to work but showers are promised later with even more on Friday. I am getting rather boring and English about the weather. There is a fine Pet Shops boys song called 'Being boring' but more about that anon.

A month ago I took my bike in for repairs, I couldn't get into my bottom gear set, and there was a strange click when I pedalled with my right foot - click from the bike not from my foot! Well they replaced my gear changer but that did not really help and now the click is back so I am off to the bike shop later today and will no doubt be back on Sheila's bike meantime.

Reflecting on yesterday's experience I felt OK cycling into work today so that is hopeful in terms of cycling day in day out on the LEJOG trip and although I only covered 33 miles rather slowly a year ago 33 miles in one day would have been a good score which shows how much I have moved on.

Best to all,

Bill on bike

No comments: