Thursday 30 April 2009

Frankie gets satorial advice

Frankei says: I knew my readers would not let me down, bless your cotton socks!

From my friend and colleague John we get:
'Make a statement I say! Vivid is good, and so would be soft shoes. After all it’s only for one evening (isn’t it?!) and you and the rest of the audience will be focused on the Pets anyway. Enjoy.'
John's right vivid is good and yes we will all be focused on the Pets but who knows when a mob or camera will be pointed my way and I would hate to end up immortalised on Youtube in the wrong gear. Have you seen the recent offering by Gordon Brown - dreadful.

And from F the Greek:
'maybe that Chlamys (worn only by men) or Himation or Chiton (these two worn by both men and women)is the outfit for Frankie...good for good weather...'
F sent me a picture rather Roman toga-like and very revealing. Possible gear for the Boss for his forthcoming 60th birthday ("Hrrmp, we'll see" - rather grumpy Boss). Or even me if the Boss does invite me ("We'll see") or maybe the Boss will theme his party and we can all wear and Chalmys - when F first said that to me I misheard it as Clamydia - its all Greek to me anyway!

Well I think this calls for some serious shopping therapy! Looks like I might have to "Go West" and meet up with my "West End Girls" and definitely become "Flamboyant" and no chance of "Being Boring" and it all might become a "Red Letter day" but it all really "Psychological" and is probably time to "Make my excuses and left"

Love and kisses,

Frankie

No comments: