Wednesday 29 April 2009

Pets in Liverpool and let's get Frankie dressed

Cycling to work today a cold snap in the air and the sun in my eyes. Bliss. How great it is to be alive sometimes.

So I've got tickets for the pets in Liverpool in July! I used a link from their website for Petheads that operated a day before the tickets went on general release. I actually wanted standing tickets but these were already sold out by lunch time - ah to have been dancing in an audience of only Petheads. Still I got good seats.

Frankie is over the moon but challenged about what to wear.
"What can I wear Boss? And does this T shirt (turquoise) go with this jacket (vivid yellow) and these trousers (combat green)? And socks... And I haven't even begun to think about shoes... Oh Boss why did you lose that Pets baseball cap in your boating accident? [See last summer's blog entry] You could have lent it to me. It looked dead cool"
"Frankie, the important thing is that you are going to see the Pet Shop Boys live"
"I know, it's gonna be the best night of my life or at least the equal to their visit to the Apollo in 2007. So it is crucial what I wear"
The Boss sighed, "Sometimes Frankie you are beyond me. Can't you get Stacey or someone else to clothes shop with you"
"You must be joking Boss - Frankie
"No way Boss, that is beyond the call of duty, and Frankie is beyond- Stacey.
"I- Frankie
"OK, OK let's cool it down. I have an idea let's ask our readers to suggest the best gear for Frankie to wear. And the best suggestion we go out and buy."

Over to you!

No comments: