Tuesday 1 July 2008

Poem published

Hi,

40 years ago I used to write poetry and occasionally get stuff published. Since then I have written prose but since January I have written a number of poems some of which have appeared on this blog. One of them - Poem for Gabriella, one of my best I reckon, has just been published in Blankpages an online magazine. You can download it from: http://www.blankmediacollective.org/images/uploads/Issue3.pdf.

I am as excited by this development as I am when my more academic stuff gets into print. Thanks to Tony Slides of paperplanes my inspirational creative writing tutor for the idea.

Best to all,

Bill on bike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi William,
I cut & pasted the URL to read your poem and the link didn't work. Is it me? Or is it something about the site or the URL. (I have to confess at this point that I am not absolutely sure that I am using the correct terminology with 'URL'; and secondly, I am utterly clueless what URL stands for!).
Graham (you know who)