Thursday 15 May 2008

Frankie says(2)

Frankie here, William (or King Billy as I call him but not to his name!) is out of the office. He's after a cappuccino and a chat with that Raquel in her coffee shop on the ground floor. I think the Boss has a soft(!) spot for her but he's old enough to be her father or even grandfather if you ask me. Anyway yesterday there he was dissing a dissertation - he's been like a bear with a sore head since they all arrived last week - the air was blue and the things he said about Clare and Terry don't bear repeating! I can tell you. And then he blames me(!!) for his misreading his diary. And then he accuses me of being unprofessional - Moi! I ask you. Is that calling the kettle black or what. This was on account of my clubbing the nite before. Well I wasn't that wasted like I was when the Pets were at the Apollo last year! Now that was a nite. Mind you the Boss didn't seem to like me singing "I'm with stupid" the next day! And you should see the state of the Boss when he's at those conferences he goes to - there's a story I could tell. Last Friday night, there he was in the bar in Cardiff, it was 2am, it was so so embarassing, you wouldn't believe it. He even tried to sing a duet with that fancy woman from Salford. I could have died! Oops he coming back...

No comments: