Monday 2 March 2009

Ethical Dilemma

So, there will be a free CD by the Pet Shops Boys with this Sunday's Mail on Sunday. Now I will not usually be seen dead with a copy of the Mail which has a lot to answer for including its support of the fascist Mosley in the 1930s, it anti sex education in schools line etc etc.

At lunch today my friend Keith suggested that I could go in disguise into my newsagents' shop on Sunday. He also kindly offered to use the newspaper in his cat tray for me which made me feel better.

So what do you think, swallow my scruples and enjoy the Pets CD or maintain my integrity and miss out? At least it is a promising sign that the Mail is supporting the Pets in this way.

Best to all,

Bill on bike

PS Frankie says its a no brainer I must support the Pets! Q on the other hand says I must consider the lilies - whatever that means - are they a pop group? Len says life is too short enjoy the music and go Petabout. Stacey just breathes heavily in disgust.

No comments: