Friday 17 October 2008

Moscow Daze with Frankie

A missive from Domestos! Weeeell from the sunny Greek island of Domestos (up past Lesbos in a high speed jet ski and turn left) I have been accessing the Boss' blog from an internet niteclub would you believe. His story of our trip to Moscow is rather economical with the truth to say the least. No I did not pass out on the spare bed in Jane's room - well I might just have been resting briefly(!) but soon after I was out clubbing with one of Boris' secretaries who moonlights at this club called Potemkin. You can imagine the scene some great huge posters from the film and various bits of nautical artifacts and the bar staff all dressed up as sailors, dead cute - 'Hello sailor' I couldn't help but say it(!) but I got a filthy look back. 'Oh get you'. But the music and (my) dancing was ace, a lot of techno and house stuff and some tracks from the Pets Battleship Potemkin CD. Dead romantic and tragic.

Love and kisses,

Frankie

No comments: