Tuesday 7 October 2008

Frankie, a Greek Goddess and other stories

In case you were wondering the email from a Greek Goddess to Frankie was not of my creating. The Greek Goddess is of course independent of this blog. Not that I am adverse to female characters appearing here. Indeed one named Stacey is on the way but I would not compare Stacey to a Greek Goddess ("Steady on Boss!" - Stacey). No Stacey has more of a Northern European nature ("Hmm" says a doubtful Stacey, "you are digging yourself some hole here Boss"). Meanwhile I wont deny the speculation that an Australian character named Len with shortly appear here ("Strewth mate!" - Len).

On the way to work to day, on my bike, in the drizzle, I get a puncture after passing though Alexander Park about half way to work. When I get punctures rare but they do happen it always seems to be around the Park. I can moan and complain about it but really I was so blessed on my 1,000+ miles LEJOG ride I got no punctures at all and so far no punctures on my training rides.

Best to all,

Bill not bike until I get it repaired.

No comments: