Tuesday 3 June 2008

Frankie says(7)

Hi,

The Boss says I must stop sending you my missives unrequested. Indeed he mentioned the dreaded word spam. Well I never! So if you want more of Frankie Text F, and no more Frankie NoF... But seriously(!) email me at frankie.says@live.com or visit the Boss' blog at www.billonbike.blogspot.com where he promises to upload my messages if not my Youtube and webcam performances. Mind you the Boss is getting, dare I say it, hip? Cool?? (NO that's going waaaay too far!) At the Cardiff Conference he read out one of his poems to 200 people (I nearly died of embarrassment but actually it was not that bad). And he is full of himself today because when he walked through the park to pick Grace up from School yesterday a teenage girl asked him where he got his jeans (yellow cords actually - yeuch!) from. Being truthful he replied 'M & S'. Now I would have said Next, Primark (that's irony!) or Monsoon.

Love and kisses,

Frankie

No comments: