Thursday 24 January 2008

The heavens open...and bananas

Hi,

Half way to work and the heavens open and the wind blows too and I am struggling to get into my waterproof gear as it blows out of my hands. Wet feet, trousers, hair but as ever curiously exhilarating.

I tried the frozen banana routine the other might as mentioned in a previous post. My daughter Grace who hates the smell of bananas fled the room (though she loves bananas milk shakes!) The banana was so frozen it was hard to cut but it did taste delicious, so the trick is to let it thaw a bit first for a few minutes. My own preference for bananas who are under ripe is to bake them int he oven cover in some honey and sprinkled with dried coconut. But you might have other ideas.

Best to all,

Bill back on bike but missing the rickshaws!

No comments: