Monday 20 August 2007

John O'Groats with more to do

Well I reached John O'Groats last Friday but I still have more to do to complete my LEJOG trip as will be apparent from my last posting. It goes like this:
1) I did 421 miles in my first 6 days taking me from Lands End to Knutsford near Manchester.
2) I then took a 3 day break and given the booked B and Bs and the various other arrangements
3) I resumed my trip at Edinburgh and successfully cycled to John O'Groats over the next 5 days covering a further 341 miles.

So I still have about 220 miles to do over a long weekend in the near future.

So I am disappointed not to have done it in one go but delighted to have done over 3/4 of it - 762 miles and confident I can do the rest soon so watch this space.

I'll write more about the trip in the next few days.

Thanks for all your support and especially to my back up team Sheila and Grace.

Best to all,

Bill on bike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.