Monday 14 December 2009

Understudy fat cow

So my wife Sheila, daughter Grace and I were all in the production of 'Joseph yesterday at our local Quaker Meeting. Weeks of brief rehearsals and lots of scenery and costume making. Sheila and I were in the choir and Grace was both Jacob and a fat cow.

Grace always gets to wear these great outfits she was once on stage at the Lowry in a bear outfit(!) and try as I could I couldn't fit into it. Anyway I suggsted that she had 2 many parts to play or failing that that I should be her understudy fat cow. And of course this meant I had to try on the fat cow outfit. It fitted me perfect - photo to follow - pandemonium resulted!

It was great poeorforming in a choir again even if it felt a bit under rehearsed and I more less hit the right notes if not always in the right order! :) so searching for a new choir will become a New Year's resolution....

Best,

Bill on bike