Friday 27 February 2009

Frankie's tale of woe

Frankie here! Me and the Boss were on holiday for a few days in the Lake District would you believe and no there was no cruisin'(!) unless you count the car ferry on Lake Windermere. Whilst we were there we nearly came to blows because the Pets were on the Brits for a Lifetime Achievement Award at the same time as the Boss' football team Villa were in the Uefa cup!

Well I had tipped off Tracey to video it for me, and then of course we couldn't even get Channel 5 on the TV - Channel 5 that just shows you how important Villa are! (Watch it Frankie, I can delete this nonsense - The Boss). OK so the TV execs have no sense of the utmost importance and sheer elegance of the Aston Villa team brilliantly coached by Martin O' Neil (Enough - The Boss).

Where was I? Oh yes the Pets, so I switch my laptop on on Friday morning and at the amazing Pet site - www.petshopboys.co.uk I find a great link to their new album and a great Youtube Brits influenced video but also news of 2 new gigs - one at the Apollo in Manchester the other in London. Bliss or it would be expect that the Apollo is already sold out. Woe is me!

Love and kisses,

Frankie

No comments: