Thursday 18 March 2010

Plates again

So I put the follwing up on Facebook and my friend Sarah replied and so on:

My friend Soti just emailed me to say: When I eat my dinner some times I am thinking.. oh what william will say seeing this plate !!! :) As many of you know I tell people's fortunes from what they leave on their dinner plates. of course I have to drink a brandy to get into the correct mental state to do this :)

Sarah: this evening I left a piece of Sainsbury's fairly tasteless chicken Korma and a smearing of sauce, and then Ozzy (our cat) came along and sneakily ate said chicken, what d'you make of that? Will my life be totally changed by a giant deaf white feline being? I can only hope...

William: Send me a photo including where you left your knife and fork but anyone who can leave chicken must be doing OK and/or have high standards that are more important than mere hunger. Indeed eating less food leads to spiritual development... I need a brandy to go any furtherr and my nearest and dearest (sic) has quaffed the lot allegedly cos she could not sleep.... the trials of being a seer!

Sarah: I'm afraid I can't as all is currently being sloshed around in the dishwasher, but I'm very intrigued, did you invent this? I think you may be the only practitioner of this very unusual method in the whole world. Strangely (or not) I am kind of pursuing spiritual matters.
P.s. In future hide it, the brandy that is.

William: I have taught a few people to do it but yes I did invent it. I especially like to practice it as therapy research conferences cos when it works well it blows people socks off. I am sure some of my Facebook friends could confirm this (Nick L or David S?) As to hiding the brandy she does have a good nose for these things!