Thursday 5 April 2007

Trendy dad

Oh dear!

My new 3/4 length cycling shorts are causing my 8 eight year old daughter Grace some grief. She says that they are 'too trendy' for me!
So maybe I have got it about right! A few months ago she wished I hadn't got grey hair. How difficult us parents are to our children.

My cycling shorts were intended as an alternative to skin tight lyrca which does does not suit a man of my age and build! They seemed a functional and I admit a fashionable alternative.

It's strange exposing a bit of my calves since I rarely wear shorts and am only occasionally found on the beach in swimming trunks. It was warm sun yesterday and I rather casually put some sun block on my face and 'caught the sun' on my onblocked forehead but my untreated calves remain white for now.

Off to Norfolk on saturday and taking the bike with me for some outings.

Best to all,

Bill on bike.

No comments: