Sunday 1 April 2007

Room, photos and a friendly Pat

Hi,

Grace and I were travelling down Nell Lane yesterday and we saw this sign 'Make room for cyclists please' so we stoped at the next house knocked on the door and said, "We're cyclists where's our room?" That wasn't well received, I wonder why?

Phil my keen journalist contact at the (Knutsford) Guardian - I just like to call it the Guardian - had asked me about a photo of me and the bike for the piece he was writing for the next issue of the paper. Terry my tecky friend and colleague at work was no immediate help (unusual) but then I thought of Peter Leigh our audio visual man and he turned up trumps! Me and the bike and some background ferns, captured on digital camera then email to me, I emailed it to Phil and uploaded it on to www.flckr.com and then was able to put the picture here on the blog - go to my profile and see what you think.

I went to my creative writing class yesterday with Steven Waling and Tony Sides - contact them at paperplanes@hotmail.com - above the Fuel cafe. I went to my first class with them at the beginning of March and it really inspired me to develop this blog further. Anyway I met Pat there who I had not seen for months and we was wearing some dead neat 3/4 length cycling Endura trousers that looked kind of combat style with lots of pockets and key rings to hang things off. I thought 'Yes!' so much better than the usual lycra look which would not flatter my figure! So who knows a another photo session in due course!

Best to all,

Bill on bike

No comments: