Wednesday 25 April 2007

Soaring spirits

Hi,

the sun shines and my spirits soar as I ride into work having dropped my daughter off at school after a walk through the park, everything is in blossom and I rejoice in the closeness to nature that I enjoy on foot or on bike.

This contrasts with wrestling with web sites with Sheila last night as we try and track down a mobile home for the 2nd week of my LEJOG trip. Being a bit 60s I fancy a VW campervan but Sheila wants the comfort and space of something bigger and when I complain about the driving of such a beast she points out rightly that she will be doing most of the driving.

In Yesterday's blog I mentioned my research paper on Kenyan students experiences of beginning a Masters in Counselling programme about to be published in British Journal of Guidance and Counselling. Well because of copyright laws I can't offer you a link to my paper but if you email I'll send you a copy - william.west@manchester.ac.uk.

Best to all,

Bill on bike

No comments: