Wednesday 14 October 2009

Frankie again

Hello friends, Frankie speaking or rather word processing :). The Boss is gearing up for his 60th birthday do and is becoming a bit impossible. I can only cope so much with his renditions of Red Letter Day (though at least it is the Pets or it was before he mangled it) but Al Bowly and Cole Porter is way too far! Still he has invited me and suggested that I do a turn so I am wondering about dressing up as Rufus and doing 'Release the Stars'! What dya think?

Mind you if it was my birthday do I would dancing in the Streets niteclub like I did at my infamous 30th birthday do. I have never really recovered from being 30. I thought my life had ended but as Neil sang on legacy 'You'll get over it my friend' and I kinda did.

The Boss pretends he don't mind becoming 60 but I have heard what he was like when he turned 50 and you don't want to be around that. Still we must give him a good send off. Now what can I buy the Boss. Want Too by Rufus? or a rare limited edition Pets CD or so lurid socks that I will insist he wears for his do...

Love and kisses,

Frankie
(as told to Bill on Bike)

No comments: