Tuesday 6 January 2009

Q and the Boss and Stacey in Nairobi

Fortunately I have got Q and Stacey with me - the full team. So if - if! Frankie goes off message or rather on Nightclubs etc as I am sure he will I can rely on them.

Q: Boss is it not rather extravagant taking me with you to Nairobi?
Maybe Q but vitally necessary.
You mean it can't wait?
No.
OK tell me about it.
Well Q I can't come to rest about this mortality business.
Ah.
Yes Ah. What happens when we dies, where will I go, why was I born...
Slow down a bit Boss. What brought this on?
Well Christmas, my birthday yesterday, remembering the dead...
Ah.
Q, all this Ahing is getting kind of annoying.
OK Boss it sounds like you want some answers.
Please
Well
Yes?
Creation is good.
Yes.
Creation is purposeful
Yes.
You are thankful and experience gratitude. Rest in that Boss.
Thaat's a bit thin Q.
I know but I also know you are not able to surrender to the Nicean creed for example
True
Then hold fast to what you do know and what you tell others
That's tough Q
And
And?
Remember the timelessness of your mystical experiences
OK Q I throw up my hands if not my dinner :)

Now Sracey please deal with immigration, passport control, hotel reecption, my Kenyan hosts whilst I-
Whilst you what Boss?
Whilst I commune with the spirits in the bar
Would that be the spirits of brandy and rum, Boss?
That would be the spirits Stacey!

'Well a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do,' said Stacey archly.
'Indeed.'

No comments: