Wednesday 26 September 2007

Blogging for Quakers

Hi,

My old friend Richard who almost rode part of the LEJOG with me is a big cheese among Quakers (should that not be big chocolate bar or big porridge bowl?). Anyway he asked me to do an online diary this week as part of a Quaker outreach week. Apart from this diary I had to do a video clip - I look so old in it the light is not flattering but it was first thing in the morning. Anyway Fenia who has viewed the clip says its fine. The clip is actually posted on YouTube!

Anyway as my other friend called Richard says 'If it floats your boat' visit www.quakers.org.uk/sing. Don't worry I am not actually singing in the clip -

"I'm singing in the clip, just singing in the clip..."

It's a mad busy autumn but I hope to set a date very soon for the final bit of my LEJOG so watch this space.

Best to all,

Bill on bike

No comments: